LIVE AND WORK IN THE SONNENBURG
BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Family-run, environmentally friendly, refreshingly different and yet traditional. As a designated Great Place to Work ® and qualified PriMa company, we are more than just employers. We are your new home! Here with us, you are not just an employee, you are part of the family. Your ideas play an integral part in a motivated service, and YOU count! We look forward to receiving your application and to the input and dynamics that you will contribute to our team!
“My co-workers are purely and simply the beating heart of the Sonnenburg. Without their commitment, ideas and invaluable contribution we would not be where we are today. I cannot overestimate the value of each and every staff member; in my opinion, harmonious teamwork is the number one priority.”
THE ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
MORE THAN JUST A JOB
- A fair salary in accordance with collective agreement and the opportunity for overtime
- Free accommodation in one of our staff apartments and single rooms
- Free freshly prepared food and drinks – including days off
- Free use of the workout area and the relaxation spa
- 20% discount on accommodation for family and friends
- 20% discount on massages
- 10% discount + bonus points on purchases made at Sport & Mode Kessler
- The chance to participate in seminars and further learning opportunities
- Staff excursions and team activities
- Bonus for the successful introduction of new staff members
- Staff loyalty bonus
- 1 day’s free equipment hire (E-mountain bike, mountain bike, climbing kit, etc.) from Sport & Mode Kessler
- Free use of the cable cars
- Free use of the hotel’s own (E-) mountain bikes
- 1 E-mountain bike tour or walk with the whole hotel team and hotelier Heike
- End of season party
- 1 day’s free equipment hire (skis, snowboard, crcoss-country skis, etc.) from Sport & Mode Kessler
- 10% discount at the 1st private ski school
- 1 day’s free cross-country course with the whole hotel team and hotelier Heike End of season party
QUOTES FROM OUR STAFF MEMBERS
For me the Sonnenburg is not just about work, but a real close-knit family bond. It’s a lovely, modern hotel which moves with the times and is always developing. I feel I am in very good hands here.
Lisa Galke, Restaurant manageress
Cooking is an art form for me, one which requires fantasy plus a bit of madness to succeed. In the Sonnenburg, where I enjoy the freedom to develop new ideas without hindrance, I can achieve exactly that.
Alex Radermecker, junior chef
For me the Sonnenburg is more than just somewhere to work. Over time the challenges and cohesion inherent in a small team have become important in my private life too.
Bettina Eberhardt, Reception
You can get an insight into working at Sonnenburg as well as other employee testimonials here.
NOTHING FOR YOU at the moment?
We are happy to receive any convincing applications, in whatever capacity. Just send your application, together with a curriculum vitae and work references, to:
We look forward to hearing from you!