BOOK WITH SIMPLY NO WORRIES
For a relaxing holiday
We are all agreeing on one particular point: we are there to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. Unforgettable new experiences, days spent relaxing and simply having a good time. To enable you to make a worry-free booking, here is some important information regarding the current situation. If anything is unclear, or if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The main points in a nutshell
- No travel restrictions for the Kleinwalsertal
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
- Relax-Spa open
- Buffet open
- Yoga & courses are taking place
- Free antigen self-testing facilities available in the hotel
- The wearing of FFP2 face masks is mandatory
For the latest information on the current situation, Corona test facilities and confirmed cases of Covid in the Kleinwalsertal please visit: www.kleinwalsertal.com
When booking directly you pay 15% of the total amount.
- Our cancellation policy
We know that it is very difficult to plan anything at all at the moment. That is why we have revised our conditions of cancellation to reflect the situation in which we find outselves. In general we would be happy to give you a credit note for your next holiday with us – bookings may be changed at any time.
Generally speaking the following conditions of cancellation apply in the case of bookings made directly:
- Up to 14 days before the planned arrival date: cancellation free of charge
- 13 to7 days before the planned arrival date: 70% of the full holiday cost
- Less than 6 days before the planned arrival date: 90% of the full holiday cost
- Our safety measures
Here in the hotel we are doing everything we possibly can to make your stay with us a happy and safe one. However, to facilitate the smooth running of your holiday, we ask for your support in ensuring that our safety measures are successfully implemented.
- Social distancing
- Regular disinfection at the hand sanitiser stations provided in the hotel
- Regular hand washing
- We recommend the wearing of a FFP2 face mask