15.12.-07.04.2024 | Winter in the mountains - 7 nights
Side valleys slumbering under the snow, fabulous ice formations in Europe’s deepest rocky gorge, and snowdrifts covering some of the most precious geological jewels in the Alps. These are all natural wonders that can be discovered on a winter walk in the Kleinwalsertal. Get out of the rut – fill your lungs with mountain air and feel the warmth of the sun high above the misty valley.
- 7 nights’ accommodation including our healthy breakfast buffet and Sonnenburg luxury half board*, plus a daily salad and starter buffet.
- Winter walking map
- Hire of rucksack and walking poles
- Welcome drink
- Walser water on arrival in your room
- Relax-Spa: bio herbal sauna, Kneipp cold water therapy pool and more ROOM for rest and relaxation, including sauna towels and bath robes on arrival in your room.
- Free travel on the Walser bus, which stops right outside the hotel
* We are closed on Wednesdays. Guests will receive dinner vouchers in the sum of €15.- per adult in lieu.